This website places small temporary files known as ‘cookies’ onto your computer to collect information about how you interact with them, and make them easier to use.
- remember your preferences and personalise your experience as you move around the sites
- measure website visitor usage via Google Analytics
- analyse how people use the site via hotjar
- remember when you've accepted our terms and conditions so that we don't show the message again
- allow embedded maps and videos to function correctly
Find out more about cookies at allaboutcookies.org
Some cookies are essential for the correct operation of our services, for example session cookies in our eservices portal. They are used by the server to maintain session data, and keep you logged in during transactions.
We cannot identify you personally through any cookies.
Find out more about hotjar cookies.
Other hotjar tracking softwareFrom time to time we will use other types of hotjar software on this site to allow us to aggregate and analyse site usage.
Hotjar tracks a limited, randomised selection of site interactions, and aggregates them to create a visual 'heatmap'. It does not collect any user data. We use it to identify any difficulties site visitors are having with the pages and make improvements.
- length of time users are on the site
- pages visited
- type of devices used (for example mobile, desktop or tablet)
- users' clicks, taps and scrolling